Back. A little concerned...

Matthieu Adams

I realize that although he passed away, Ted was well cared for. I didn't intend to cause him pain, and it was an accident. It would be horribly selfish to say that I will never own another reptile again. Here's to a brighter future, buddy- I promise to take care of your Brother/Sister.

With that said, I feel I need to address a somewhat related issue- will Bill care that Ted is gone? I know that Lizards are territorial Species and, unlike rats, do not intend on living in groups. I've noticed that Bill as of late prefers to stay outside of the hides and sit on the eco carpet. He was doing this in Ted's presence, but in his absence it has become the standard for him.

Is there some reason why he's laying out in the tank with his legs outstretched? Is he mourning? Is he ill? His tail is fine (a little less fatty since Ted passed but still very squishy and firm) and he's been eating well.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
We can never know for sure about geckos, but chances are it's not a big deal for him. I say that because I would switch my geckos around every season when I was breeding and no one seemed to care.

Aliza

Visit our friends