Bad day with substrate

F

fikken

So today I was vacuuming out with a shop vac left over ecoearth from my 55g tank so that i could clean it. I am near done when I notice what looks like small brown flecks falling down like snow flakes on my arm. I turn around and see the shop vac shooting ecoearth into the air causing it to rain down all over my walls, clean clothes, open dresser drawers, tv, video gaming systems, computer, musical instruments, everything. so i have the grand pleasure of cleaning and scrubbing everything in my room. Anyone else have any fun experiences such as this?

LeoFan

Not exactly, but I have 2 rabbits and 2 chinchillas and tons and tons of poop everywhere. I just vacuum it up, and once my vac did the same and I had poop fly eveywhere, and entire canister full.
The only plus to all there poop is I sell it $2 a lb as Fertilizer lol.

HugeGenes&LoLa

I've had similar experiences (nightmares) with shop vacs, but mine sometimes secretes a grimy, bubbling brown liquid from the sides. It can't be good, but I'm afraid I'm just too horrified and disgusted to do anything about it. It's also like 15 years old though. Leave it to the boyfriend, methinks... :)

Visit our friends