Ball Python Breeding Thing

BrilliantEraser

Bookworm!
Seriously?

Consider the size difference, the fact that they're not only different species but different families altogether, and that they don't even originate from the same continents. What makes you think they'd be compatible?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
This is a joke right? I think the ball would be more inclined to eat the corn that to breed with it. Agui you need to research your reptiles hon.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Ted, you ever seen the cartoon CatDog? Sometimes it happens :p

Catdog is not the result of a cat/dog breeding. It is a highly trained government -created super creature developed in Area 53. Soon armies of Special Ops CatDogs backed by air support from laser eyed PigeonBats will be unleashed upon the evil powers of the world.

Or wait, maybe that was just another one of those kooky schemes I came up with for world domination...:D

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Catdog is not the result of a cat/dog breeding. It is a highly trained government -created super creature developed in Area 53. Soon armies of Special Ops CatDogs backed by air support from laser eyed PigeonBats will be unleashed upon the evil powers of the world.

Or wait, maybe that was just another one of those kooky schemes I came up with for world domination...:D

OMG HAHAHA that is too funny... I want a lazer eyed pigeonbat :(

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Don't be so sure, Ted. It was born, not created. Check the theme song lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOk9Fi6gKQ

Bah, that theme song is just a government cover up. When Disney starts showing previews of it's new show "Sprinkles the Laser Eyed Pigeon-Bat and Friends" and there's some drivel about the love affair between a lonely pigeon and her brave laser bat rescuer then all will be brought to light.

Barbel

This thread is funny in so many ways! :D

To the OP though. No they will not breed. And it's not a good idea to house them together either.

Visit our friends