Bandit Snow from Ron Tremper

Neo.Reptiliac

I totaly agree. This one is still a baby. Its still got lots of growing to do into its look. The ones I saw him have for sale that made me want one of his so bad was a striped bandit snow that he already had sold before I could buy it. I drooled when I saw it and instantly emailed him to ask if he had any more like that. This is a link to that one I am mentioning. I wanted it so bad I wanted to pitch a kiddy fit when I saw it sold before I could send any sort of email to him for it.
http://www.leopardgecko.com/Websites/leopardgecko/Images/available/leopardgeckos/bold751.jpg

GekkoGalaksen

Yes, she is beautiful...but it´s not 100% sure she is a snow.
We will know next season...
This is how she looks today.

29-6.jpg

ILoveGeckos14

Man!!! Your going to have some fun!!!! If you don't mind me asking. What are you thinking about crossing him/her with? :main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup:

Neo.Reptiliac

Na I dont mind the question at all. Right now its unsexed so the mate I will use for him/her is not certain. I have another really nice jungle snow female with some really cool head patterns (I can best describe her mouth as looking like a zipper mouth). So if its a male I will breed him with her and another one of my females which is a super snow albino that has an almost completely solid back pattern. But if its a female I have 2 possible male (temp sexed) jungle snow babies that has some awesome bold jungle patterns. Im waiting on them to get old enough to be shipped to me, so I dont have any photos yet to show of those two. They need to put on a little weight they are just a couple weeks old at the momment. I can say this though. Ive never seen a jungle snow looking like either of these two. They have some insane patterns.

ILoveGeckos14

Cool!! Looks like you have all the bases covered. I think I know the zipper mouth gecko your talking about. I saw one posted a little while back. It was probably you. A Bandit Zipper Mouth Bold Stripe Mack Snow. LOL

Visit our friends