Before you buy a gecko section!

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I think it's a great idea to have a section for that, but I doubt if you'll get folks becming members before they buy their first gecko. However, I'm sure plenty of them become members just afterwards, so maybe a great big newbie section would be good. Maybe it's already covered in the caresheet section, I don't know.

M

military

actually i just became a member today because iamintorested in buying a crestie, but i came here to find out all the info i need befor ei purchase him/her, ill be buying from a breeder.

JordanAng420

Joseph, that's a great idea. However I think that it would be better if we all contributed something to it and made it a sticky, rather than an entire section.

robin

shouldnt most of this be covered in the articles section at the top of the page?

T

Troy

I also just became a member today and haven't bought/owned a Gecko. I will in the near future though. :D

KelliH

If you click on the "Articles" tab at the top of the page, then go to the Leopard Gecko Caresheets section, there is plenty of good info there on what the requirements are. :)

KelliH

Ah I see. Well, if someone wants to start a thread in the Rhac section with a "before you buy" list i can certainly sticky it if you guys want me to! :)

Visit our friends