Bell Blazing Blizzard

I

imbrad2003

Has anyone produced any and if so did they survive?

I have heard of at least one that hatched then died but nothing else.

I paired a beautiful Bell female with amazing yellow eyes to a very white blizzard male with full eclipse eyes. I have produced a half dozen double hets to work on producing BBB's for next season but I wonder if this is going to be possible?

Any input?

paulnj

Also a few were hatched in Europe and Steve Sykes has atleast one that's over 14 months old.

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Also a few were hatched in Europe and Steve Sykes has atleast one that's over 14 months old.

From there site.

Everything is going very well here. We have been busy as usual for this time of the year with lots of eggs being laid and lots of new hatchlings. Our leopard gecko projects are doing great. The first of Godzilla's babies hatched this week, and we have also hatched a couple more Blazing Bell Albinos. Those are two projects that we are especially excited about. And, if all goes well with certain projects we should have a couple new morphs to release later this year (sorry no hints!). :)

I believe there is a BBB in south Africa. I cant confirm this but I do recall a thread here about it.

merlin_008

I got to hold a living breathing bell blazing blizzard over the weekend. So I can say 100% it has been done. And can be done.
And it was an awesome gecko.

Visit our friends