Best place to online shop?

CourtneyZach

Got my leo today and he is doing great! However I know you need three hiding spots, 2 dry and one moist. However, my town is very small and at the pet store they only had one left! For now I'm using just two plastics, but I really want one that looks better.

What site is the best to order some gecko stuff? I also want one of those green nets I see! Looks like the geckos really like them.

Geckomaster743

LLL Reptile is a great supplier! They have tons of Equip,Animals,Cages,Medicine and just about ANYTHING you could ever think of that your Lizard would need. Remember to always avoid Sand unless you have Sand plated lizards!

Caleb C

Yeah LLL is a great place, and they ship worldwide, the shipping might be a bit more expensive though. just look around and see if there are any pet suppliers in Canada that ship, since Us to Canada might be more expensive.
The green nets are Repti Hammocks, I usually buy most hides at the reptile shows I go to, since they're much cheaper. and I get to see and feel them in person, but since you don't, you can ask people on here before buying.

CourtneyZach

Oh man I have been trying to find out what the nets are called! Thank you SO much!

I checked out LLL reptiles and wow, they are incredible! The shipping isn't that bad, so I'm going to go for it. I looked for Canada suppliers but I couldn't find anything. :(
That's okay, I don't mind spending the money. It's less than driving to the closest reptile show/good pet store:p

Thank you guys so much! That helped a TON!

Caleb C

Yep, I got most of my hides from LLL, their tortoise shell hides are great, i got the one without the sawback, its cheap and my gecko loves it, also got the cozy casa, which is giant and heavy, and a cheap exo terra cave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CourtneyZach

Haha that is fantastic! I looked up Repti Hammock and they didn't have it. But Amazon did! I definitely do want one, but my little guy is so tiny I think I will wait a bit till he is bigger.

I bought one of those stair-case looking hides and a hid that looks like a log. :) His cage is so bland right now, it'll be nice having the variety. HEY! While I'm on here, do you guys know what side I should have my moist hut on? Cool or warm? And what about his water/calcium? Warm side or cool side?

Ruby

It's not really a "shopping" site but I've had major success with Kijiji.

Visit our friends