Best place to order feeder insects online?

Star1

I usually go to the local reptile store but last time half my mealworms were dead when I got home so I'm not going there again. I've been going to Petsmart since then, but they usually don't have enough and are more expensive. I started a breeding colony of mealworms but they haven't started producing yet, so I need a good, reputable place to order them online. Please only tell me places you've had good experience with! Thanks :)

Caleb C

Do you have beetles yet? It took me some time to get my mealworm colony going, but now I have way too much, probably like 5k+.
I ordered mine from SoCal Roaches, it was $10 for 1000 shipped, but if you've already had your beetles for some time, look under the veggies you're feeding them and see if you have tiny mealworms. I usually scoop up some of their oatmeal to see if there are tiny mealworms.
I hate the pet store mealworms that come in the blue/white container that says keep frozen. It seems like they have 200 instead of 500 :\

Star1

I found some this morning! I didn't realize they would be so tiny, but it makes sense since you can't even see their eggs.

Visit our friends