Better Late than Never

Herpcam

Well, I finally made it over. I have actually been lurking for a few days now and I think I posted once on a thread yesterday. I am glad to see Robin's words of wisdom. I hadn't seen her in forever and feared something happened while I was gone earlier this year.

Anyway, Here's a pleasant little surprise I woke up to this morning. Just out of the egg with little crumbs of perlite on the little one. I guess my hand was warm because it didn't want to crawl off into its new home. Marcia, you may call this one an immaculate conception. :2thumbsup:

tars11jun06_01.jpg

robin

Hey Rob!!! how are you?? long time no see!!! *thinking of something wise to say* ....

btw if that immaculate conception happened to me i should simply crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Herpcam

Thanks, guys and gals. Robin, what was that freaky-looking yellow thing you had as your avatar the past few days?

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Well, at least it wasn't "immaculate deception"... like the way my kids were born!

LOL. I don't even know if I want to know what that means, exactly. :)

CoolGeckos said:
Nice! isn't it from same pairing from the past?

Nope. We had a real nice trio of Tremper albinos a few years ago, but I sold them back then. This little baby came in an already fertilized reverse stripe I received in March. What a bargain, huh? We have two other eggs from her incubating that'll hatch in a couple weeks and she's showing more in her. I wanted to breed her to a giant albino male I got from Geckos Etc., but I'm wondering if I should bother. She hasn't laid in almost a month, though, so I may put them together to stimulate her to drop them. Her quarantine is about over, anyway.

Here she is
grsgirl01.jpg

Herpcam

DontShootMe said:
is it het for aptor or anything?

I believe she was listed as 12.something% possible het for RAPTOR, but I'm not positive. I am trying to find out what she was bred to before getting here.

Visit our friends