Bev

Beverly Greene

3 Year Member
Hi there
I'm new, I have one leopard gecko, about 8 months old, just got him a brand new tank. These pics kinda suck cause I had to take them with my phone, the pictures I tried uploading from my camera were took big I guess >.< 0102022127.jpg 0102022127a.jpg and heres one of my boy Rukus 1123011952.jpg
You can't see too well, but he has a nice flush of orange near the base of his tail, an unexpected plus (I love carrot tails, they're so pretty). I bought him from Petsmart along with a little female that didn't make it. They were both pretty skinny and malnutritioned when I got them, I'm glad the boy made it.
He's been growing at an incredible rate, shedding every two weeks on the dot, and eating like crazy. He was stuck in a small 20gal, now I have him in a 4' long 1' deep, 19" high tank (not sure exactly how many gallons). He's got more than enough room now, and getting plenty of excersize.

Gopherhockey03

Welcome! And Nice setup! He sounds like a spoiled little gecko ;)! And sorry about your little girl! And I'm sure Rukus is awful grateful you saved him! But again welcome to gecko talk! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Hi Bev and welcome to Gecko Talk!
Rukus looks happy! I'll check into the photo limits - we want everyone to be able to upload whatever photos they want!

Thanks for joining the community!

Visit our friends