Bob or not to bob?

• yes, bob back

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no, just look back

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Um, I don't have a BD just yet; but when my geckos flick their tongue at me, I flick my tongue in reponse too...lol.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Absolutely! And I puff my cheeks out when Garrus flares his beard. I think it's funny. :)

Note: I am also the sort of person who meows back at cats.

Hahaha that''s great... I LOVE those sorts of people :D If I had a beardie I would likely bob back :main_yes:

fl_orchidslave

The last show we did had a beardie vendor next to us. Sub- to adult size so they were in big tanks. One almost clean white male kept bobbing at me every time he saw me. So I began lingering..... talking to him..... and yes, bobbing. He became my boyfriend after I shared some worms with him. One day I'll have space for a big setup and have to have one.

Quantumhigh

Geckos of Oz
haha awwyea, great answers all! =D I like the wave slowly at the females Alex long round waves. I didnt think about that, lets the females know I am apart of the pack. And lets the males know to chill and be cool. To funny! =)

Holly12

LOL when I had my dragon he would bob his head at me so I would do it right back at him and he do it again when he saw me do it. He was a ham for sure I miss my boy about 3 years ago he pass away and I miss him bobing at me. :(

artes

I bob and wave at my bearded dragon, sometimes before she does it at me to see if I can get her to do it back. I also meow at cats, btw. And I talk to all of my animals like they can understand every word I'm saying. I'm pretty sure due to it, my bearded dragon actually knows her name. When she gets crabby, I put her in my palm and rock her and sing lullabies. I was singing "Rock a bye Travis" and she woke up and looked at me.

Yes. She's a girl named Travis. If she has gender identity issues when she's older, I'll see about therapy. /picks up a bearded dragon sized therapy couch

Visit our friends