bold stripe on fattail head.....

strophurus

Hello.

I just have hatched out a striped fattail lately which has some interesting bold stripe on his head, also interesting is, that the stripe still starts in front of the eyes and not behind.
my question is just, if someone has something simular experience with striped fattails so far ( pics would be nice to post ).
i don´t think this is something special, and it might be changing after some of the next sheds , but i am looking forward to some answers about it, from your experience.
thanks so far.
regards stefan

DSC07766.jpg

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
hi,
What you have there is a cut little striped amel. Striped amels are not always born with a complete stripe down their backs, but rather develop more and more of that stripe with age. The stripe will stay on his head and go down him back as a adult. This is a very common occurance with fatties. Congrats!

goReptiles

I think that strophurus, is more questioning the stripe's starting location, not the break. He seems to be questioning if anyone has seen a hatchling have the stripe start before the eyes versus the more common after the eyes.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
guess i should ahve been more specific with my post..lol The stripe more times then not start on the head.

strophurus

Hello.
Thanks for your post´s about my question.

I just had no striped fattail hatched out until now, which stripe startet in front of the eyes and not behind, so i thought if anyone had some pictures of same animals.
the little fattail had his first shed now, and still proved out the stripe a bit more.
thanks again.
regards stefan

Visit our friends