Building a tank interior

Kab

tumblr_mtraeucbsy1r6q7szo2_500.jpg tumblr_mtraeucbsy1r6q7szo3_500.jpg tumblr_mtraeucbsy1r6q7szo1_500.jpg
I know the walk up looks weak but I PROMISE it is very sturdy. Im sealing everything with Acrylic Laxtex sealer (hopefully thats safe, if not, point me to something else!) (The shelf/walkup has another wall that you cannot see that turns it into a warm hide) I don't have the humid hide in there but uh, its only a tupperware container right now. I plan to make it a funky dome thing

I do have a door for the tank, Im just having my granddad redo the mesh in it.

o-o I've never done this before. hopefully I'm not making an idiot of myself.

Kab

tumblr_mtyxcehaL61r6q7szo1_500.jpg tumblr_mtyxcehaL61r6q7szo2_500.jpg
Im far from done, but Im really really proud of the door my grandpa and I built. Ive got to add:
Green stuff, probably going to paint on vines and pick up some fake succulents and grass from micheals this afternoon.
Food/Water/Calcium dishes.

Kab

tumblr_muekn59zT91r6q7szo2_500.jpg tumblr_muekn59zT91r6q7szo1_500.jpg tumblr_muekn59zT91r6q7szo3_500.jpg

Im more or less finished. I have to do up a humid hide to add to the tank, but its not going to be visually appealing so..

Tadah? I want to build another one of these. I had a lot of fun!

Lavodnas

Nice looking project. These do become addicting...lol. For the moist hide, I either make something that while fit around my lil plastic bin, or I find a way to hide it behind a wall or something. I have a couple of my projects in my posts...check them out if you like.

Visit our friends