Bunch of babies

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Great looking babies Jim! Thought I'd let you know that I'm up to 6 offspring from Gem x Gem breedings and no supers yet...so...I'm getting real curious now. Have you had many hatchlings from Gem x Gem?

bro paul

brightalbino.com
hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Thanks for the info Jim. I'm sure these snows could get a little more confusing...I'm just not sure how!? :)

G

geckogod2

the snows look all great.

These Snows are really confusing. Maybe these are Dominant like the Urban Snows?

I fail to see how urban gecko's snows are dominant. Originally A1 reptiles told me my snows were dominant, through breeding i found that wasn't the case. Where did Urban gecko's snows come from? I reiterate my position in believing all the snows are incomplete co-dominant. i also believe they will not produce a super snow or at least a "super mack snow" everyone is anticipating. I believe my snows to be the same as the gem snows. i have done two separate breedings of 1.3 and 1.4 all snow and all het for albino, not to mention the 4 years of breeding previously. Out of these 2.7 geckos this year, I have not received a single "super mack snow" myself. If you notice the lighter snows above i still believe these are the "super" forms of this particular type of snow.

how these particular snows are able to produce mack supers when bred to a super still remains a mystery.

crestedgeckogirly

geckogod2 said:
the snows look all great.

I fail to see how urban gecko's snows are dominant. Originally A1 reptiles told me my snows were dominant, through breeding i found that wasn't the case. Where did Urban gecko's snows come from? I reiterate my position in believing all the snows are incomplete co-dominant. i also believe they will not produce a super snow or at least a "super mack snow" everyone is anticipating. I believe my snows to be the same as the gem snows. i have done two separate breedings of 1.3 and 1.4 all snow and all het for albino, not to mention the 4 years of breeding previously. Out of these 2.7 geckos this year, I have not received a single "super mack snow" myself. If you notice the lighter snows above i still believe these are the "super" forms of this particular type of snow.

how these particular snows are able to produce mack supers when bred to a super still remains a mystery.

Not to hijack this thread, but just not surprised something A1-Reps said wasn't accurate.

I'm too new to leos to add anything else to the dominant/co-dominant speculation.

BUT, I would like to say that the babies look AWESOME!! :D

-Andrea ;)

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Beautiful babies especially the snows and the stripe.

Although i am not to knowledgable on the genetics of them, the snows do seem mind boggling.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
geckogod2 said:
I fail to see how urban gecko's snows are dominant.

Why do you fail to see that the Urban Snows are Dominant? Are you breeding them? From their breedings, 4 years worth of breeding, they say they proved them to be Dominant. Now, I am not saying that just because Urban Gecko claims this, that it must be true, but, if you are saying they are wrong, then you must have proof.

Not trying to start anything, I just want to know why you think this.

geckogod2 said:
Where did Urban gecko's snows come from? .

They acquired a group of them 4 years ago wild caught

Visit our friends