ByRandom of Geckophiles.com

Arconna

Alright, this is rather late, but I have to write it nonetheless.

I recently bought two SHTCB's from Josh (a.k.a. ByRandom), and some feeding dishes.
Don't have pics for them yet as I don't have a digital camera :S, but I am super pleased with both of them. No names, but at some point :p.
The male is absolutely beautiful! He's mean though :S, but beautiful. And the little girl has such a darling little face I want to just kiss her.
I was also very impressed with Josh's service. There were a couple mixups, some on my part, some on his, but we cleared it up. He even spotted me 100 bucks for a week so I could get the female from him, which I am very thankful for. He answered all of my questions without hesitation too.

So, would like to say thanks to him. Great person to work with in my opinion. Helpful and understanding.

Thanks!
(Shaun Duke)

Last edited:

moosassah

Glad things went so well.

Edited: oops, sorry I did not include my full name here. I was being nice, but forgot the rules. Jeanine Peirce

Last edited:

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Thanks Shaun, I appreciate your kind words! I know that you'll take great care of the geckos I sent! Shaun is an A+ guy. I'm very pleased with the outcome of everything, and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Visit our friends