Cage and Crested pics

tdemp

hey giys i haveny got ym crested yet but on monday i am:) just wanted to see some pics of your cages and crested if you could

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
First his tank, there are more plants in it now though and a nice round river rock. Then my crested himself, Mocca! Such a sweet gecko :main_laugh: .

marula

next week will arrived my first 4 crested babies :D
i decided to put anyone in a single house ofr controll if they are in halty...another reason is they are too youngh and they aren't "sexsable"..
this is the kind of cages i use generally for controll the new arrival
this kind of cages are steril, easy to clean and a easy way for monitorate animals...

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
marula said:
next week will arrived my first 4 crested babies :D
i decided to put anyone in a single house ofr controll if they are in halty...another reason is they are too youngh and they aren't "sexsable"..
this is the kind of cages i use generally for controll the new arrival
this kind of cages are steril, easy to clean and a easy way for monitorate animals...

What are you using for covers on those containers? Those are great for babies! I may have to try it ")

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here are some of my enclosures. I have am housing them all in either Critter Keepers, 5 Gallon Glas Tanks, and 10 Gallon Glass Tanks:

CrestedSetUp-6.jpg

CrestedSetUp-5.jpg

CrestedSetUp-4.jpg

CrestedSetUp-3.jpg

CrestedSetUp-2.jpg

marula

really nice!
..when i will know the sex of my babies i try to put them in colonies..and i whant to make a naturalistic vivaria! i love put plants in my tanks...so cresties is the better gecko (like a phelsuma) for do that (because they moove moore than leo)
i cut the cover of my steril boxes and i put a insect screening ..this is the best solution for me for new arrival..is really cheap (one is 15-18 $ for all: box, plant, bamboo..)

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
brandy101010 said:
That is an awesome tank derek! I want one for my tokay. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

My grandparents got it for me for Christmas. They got it from a local Pet Supply Plus store. Its exo-terra's tank so you could check out their website too. I also noticed that most petcos sell them.

Oh yeah btw thank you:main_laugh: .

Visit our friends