cage cleaners

Jordan1

My leopard gecko had a few poops in the cage and i notice a bunch of mealworms eating it i leave them alone and i go out with my friends for 2 hours or soand the poops are gone theres nothing left, i took out the mealworms so they dont nibble on my gecko afterwards but yeah the rest of the cage is clean it was just the poops so now i dont have to clean the tank today. lol amazing what happens at times

Jetfire

I use dubia as janitors in my garg enclosure, the gargs haven't shown much interest in eating them, and dubia are awesome spot cleaners.now if they would clean the geckos pee off of the glass...

Jordan1

lol guys and girls i dont have any species of cochroaches at my petstore here but ill see if i can get them but ya i didnt have to clean the tank lol funny eh

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
That is pretty cool! I wouldn't feel too great about spare roaches running around. JUST IN CASE they could get out...

Caleb C

Lol, you don't really need tank cleaners at all for leos, they just poop in one corner of the cage, so you can just put a piece of toilet paper, and replace when you feel like it.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
They do like to use just one corner, but they prefer the corner with the end of their climbing stick in it. Its a pain to clean around!

I like to use the vaccuum to suck up the dried up bits. By using the extension hose, its really quiet and doesn't seem to disturb them. Then I wipe it down with Jurassic Clean.

Eve Saint

I love how neat and clean my Leopard Geckos are. It is sooo cool how they only go in one spot!

Visit our friends