calcium plusICB packaging

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Repashy Calcium plus ICB for leopard geckos

Calcium%20plus%20ICB%20800%20X%20800.jpg

T-Rex brand knock off of Repashy ICB:

resize

As you can see the T-Rex variety is simply called leopard gecko dust and the band around the top says sandfire super foods.

roger

Repashy Calcium plus ICB for leopard geckos

Calcium%20plus%20ICB%20800%20X%20800.jpg

T-Rex brand knock off of Repashy ICB:

resize

As you can see the T-Rex variety is simply called leopard gecko dust and the band around the top says sandfire super foods.

great.i think im gonna make the switch.Ive researched it

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I honestly love it. It makes supplimenting so much easier and you don't need the calcium in the tank. One less thing to worry about imo. Plus Allen Repashy has his own forum and keeps a change log for his suppliment formulas so you know you're always getting the very best imo. There's always room for tweaking right?

Joao

v Snowflake v
Just got mine last week... only regret was getting an 8oz package instead of the 4...

I have enough powder for years and years! :main_laugh:

roger

I honestly love it. It makes supplimenting so much easier and you don't need the calcium in the tank. One less thing to worry about imo. Plus Allen Repashy has his own forum and keeps a change log for his suppliment formulas so you know you're always getting the very best imo. There's always room for tweaking right?

when you've done it the old fashion way for yrs it's hard to change.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I hear ya. It's hard to break old habits but if this proves to be easier and gives you more time to enjoy your leos insted of doing all the maintenance then it'll be a good thing :D I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

roger

I hear ya. It's hard to break old habits but if this proves to be easier and gives you more time to enjoy your leos insted of doing all the maintenance then it'll be a good thing :D I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

yeah it will be easier for me.Right now some of leos arnt eating at the same time,so im trying to keep track what leo had what supplements on what day it tends to get confusing.i think Im making a good move by switching.

Dog shrink= Is the calcium plus the only supplements that youve had your leos on or where u doing it the old fashion way b4 ?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
All I've used since I got Eros was the Repashy calcium plus icb. I read the other cartons at the petstore when I was getting all my supplies for him but the idea of mixing did not sit well with my unknowledgable hands at that time (even now I don't think I'd want to have to mix suppliments), which is why I went with the repashy.

Visit our friends