Calcium... very important!!!!!

Deko Gecko

I buy this gecko from a vet/breeder that doesent gave calcium to his geckos!!! of cource i realy wanted to kicked his &*<?#$:main_thumbsup: can you believe this!!!! a breeder that call him self a vet sell me a gecko! but arrived in this condition... and his excuse was that her leg was damaged during shipping!!!

IMG_1815.jpg

Deko Gecko

dont worry about that... is in my hands now!!!! i have taking good care of her and she recovered very well!!! as you mention i gave her intensive treatment on liquid calcium...

IMG_2329.jpg

she is alot stronger and producing very nice raptors at this moment...

Deko Gecko

Yes, i understand your point of view and i respect that!!! i was having big concerns about breeding her!!! but she realy recovered very well... and she have always been a great breeder... i just can stop breeding her!!!! with 100% fertility rate because she have proven to be a excelent female! she respond very well wen matting and produce great eggs with healthy hatchlings....

ILoveGeckos14

Yes, i understand your point of view and i respect that!!! i was having big concerns about breeding her!!! but she realy recovered very well... and she have always been a great breeder... i just can stop breeding her!!!! with 100% fertility rate because she have proven to be a excelent female! she respond very well wen matting and produce great eggs with healthy hatchlings....

Well that is good news, I am always so surprised at how hardy and resilient these geckos are! :)

Visit our friends