Calling all photographers....

PrototypeGeckos

Or just gecko breeders who got some great shots of their Leos! I am in the process or working with my web designer to finish up my website, and shortly we will be working on the morph page. I want to have a really informative morph page with as many morphs as possible. What I am asking for is, if you have any really good shots of any morph, that incompasses the charactersitics of that morph, could you please private message me or email the pic so that I can possibly use it in the morph. Ofcourse if I get more than one of a certain morph I will have to choose the best one but if it is a good shot and the only one I get of a certain morph, it will be used on the site, WITH credit given to the breeder and photographer. Thanks in advance, either private message me here on the forum or email me at [email protected].

nats

That's a great idea.
I would love to be able to go to a signal website and get nice color pics of all the morphs on one page.
Maybe with thumbnail pics with the name of the morph and info who crossed what to get it. Than you can click on the thumb for a full version.
And all on one page.
That would be VERY useful indeed!! :main_yes:

thekooliest

Website Creator
I don't have any good picture, as my camera sucks.
But on my site I was thinking of making a morph page, but I didn't know enough/didn't want spend my free time doing that. :D
Good luck, and can't wait to see the outcome!

Stitchex

I sent you an email, sorry if the pics aren't so good, my camera was about 80 dollars :thumbsup:

S

Skeeter

i have a nice D100 camera I'll start taking photos of my gecko when he's more tame and calm, he's only 1 week old so ya.... he's already pretty chill though, but ill get some sweet photos eventually

Visit our friends