Cam (RAPTOR) For Jess! ^_^

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Ok so it's Been a very long time since i posted.. just no time anymore! :( but i snapped just a few pictures of our recently aquired new "child" from Mike & Jess, my very dear friends, of Fallen Angel Gecko's.

His (well we hope its a boy lol) name is Cam. he's a R.A.P.T.O.R. one solid ruby eye, one Snake eye.

I couldn't get very good pics of his eyes however, (boyfriends camera sucks) but he is still turning out to be quite the little looker.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures I'll take better ones.... just give me a sec ;) lol
View attachment 25572

View attachment 25573

View attachment 25574

View attachment 25575

View attachment 25576

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Very nice Amber, congrats on that pick up.:main_thumbsup:

Thanks Rick...:D

Broken Reverse Stripe too? Very Nice! Sweet-lookin' gecko! :main_yes:

Thank you Maurice..:) and I don't know about the Reverse Stripe me and Jess were talking about that before we got him.. she said he might turn out to be a possiable Reverse Stipe by the looks of him.. but i'm unsure LOL:main_huh:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
He looks great Amber, sure has gotten big too!! I am still not sure how the reverse stripe will turn out, but he sure does look gorgeous :sweetheart: First RAPTOR we've ever produced, so I'm excited to see his changes as he grows, thanks for sharing :D :heart:
***Much Love***

Visit our friends