Can you believe this website?!?!

herpman97

Take a look. Go to the Exotics and reptiles section!
petsorfood.com
They have dogs for sale to eat!!!!!!

Halley

I think the site is more of a joke than anything.

Their "Red King Snake" which they say is "One of the most venomous and rare snakes" is a corn snake.

justindh1

LOL! Its almost bad that when I looked at the website I laughed my butt off! Only a moron could think that this is real!

Goto the recipe section and click on them. The comments that people leave is rediculously funny!

Now I do feel bad for laughing!

AvandisFifth187

wow.... I think I wanna make a red list poopoo platter... where should I go to get the ingredients.... hmmm...... I know! I'll go to the site with the jacked up lookin "C.E.O" on the front page! Nothin says "Yum" like a creepy, dirty looking man sellin you your food!

this site is very entertaining.... I wonder if anyone should try and order something just to see what actually shows up at their door step?

Khrysty

wow.... I think I wanna make a red list poopoo platter... where should I go to get the ingredients.... hmmm...... I know! I'll go to the site with the jacked up lookin "C.E.O" on the front page! Nothin says "Yum" like a creepy, dirty looking man sellin you your food!

this site is very entertaining.... I wonder if anyone should try and order something just to see what actually shows up at their door step?

I'm almost tempted to try..

Khrysty

LOL! Its almost bad that when I looked at the website I laughed my butt off! Only a moron could think that this is real!

Goto the recipe section and click on them. The comments that people leave is rediculously funny!

Now I do feel bad for laughing!

Oh man those comments are great. Who could even take offense to such an obviously facetious site?

Visit our friends