care sheets

F

fieryrose

For those who do not know it, I am officially opening my own reptile business, selling my reptiles and products in my area. My only real competion is PetsMart,who by the way is now selling corns and kings and if a friend of mine wasn't working there and talked with the vet, the kings would have been put together :blink: ,also they are just seeing if it will work and selling f/t as well.
Besides working with the gov, state and zoning(who all have been nice and let me tell you gone is the day when you can put everthing in your permit) I am also working with companies (ex reptibid) to be able to keep supplies on hand, esp supplies that are mostly gotten off the net.
I would like to get up as many CORRECT care sheets as possible of all types of animals. So I am asking for anyone to either a) point me in the exact direction of a great care sheet so I can ask permission to copy or B) if you haven't seen any drop dead good ones make your own, your name and business of course will be on there. Ten pages I don't want but some very good general ones with some key notes would be great. I already have bearded dragons and iguanas (the iguana is pretty extensive as I do not promote them or breeding them)
For now you can post it here as I am sure it would be useful here as well to have an extended list or email me at [email protected] (yes I have a site just haven't had time to finish it up to put it up)
Also if you would like to send some of your own bus. cards to attach to care sheets that would be fine too.
I am finding there are a lot of people who don't buy off the net and my computer will be available to look at certain sites. (I reserve the right to not promote any company that I feel is not totally above board)

Putting this up as what better place to get exellent care sheets for geckos then from a gecko forum :) Many types of geckos different needs.

Thank you
Rozann Bruyn
Fiery Reptiles

Last edited by a moderator:

robin

for leos, right now marcia has the best caresheet IMO on the net right now.
for tarantuals i would suggest jeff henderson i think his name here is allien regalis
for corns and kings i would check over at trr for tia-pan or here and wes here or trr
for boas you might want to try and contact mike greathouse and possibly even gus renfro @ rio bravo reptiles
\and i dont know who else for balls. i am sure there are a few people that might have some suggestions

F

fieryrose

Thanks Robin, hopefully Marcia will see this and get in contact with me or I will her, I have bought from her and know first hand she is good.
Wes, I will be hoping for kings perhaps another.
I didn't think of taranillas, lol, but thinking about it there are people out here with them it would be great if they knew what they were doing as well , lol.
Thanks for the info. I want it all on hand so I would be ready if asked.

F

fieryrose

That would be great Jeanne, thank you. Will also link your site to my computer.
I obviously do not carry all reptiles but it would be nice to have the links of good people to direct people to or do the exchange for them myself if they can't.
Thanks again.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Talk about sickly sweet. If it got any more sugar-coated I'd never get out. As it is I've sticky sweet stuff all over my vans.

I'd say something about estrogen central, but my brain is sore and there's a chance, if I did, that some woman would out word me and that would be bad, very very bad; so I'll say NOTHING about the rampant estrogen express that I can foresee as my downfall.

Nothing at all.

Not one word.

About the .... yeah, well, nevermind.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
wilomn said:
Talk about sickly sweet. If it got any more sugar-coated I'd never get out. As it is I've sticky sweet stuff all over my vans.

I'd say something about estrogen central, but my brain is sore and there's a chance, if I did, that some woman would out word me and that would be bad, very very bad; so I'll say NOTHING about the rampant estrogen express that I can foresee as my downfall.

Nothing at all.

Not one word.

About the .... yeah, well, nevermind.

What does any of this have to do with Care Sheets???

F

fieryrose

Wes, I can and am nice to people:main_yes: just not you:main_evilgrin:
Thanks for the use of the two caresheets I asked you for:p
Thanks Marcia, was pretty sure I could count on you but didn't want to assume :)
You may have even sent me a caresheet with Sweety will have to look and see if its the same as on line. If it is I can just make copies as it has all your info on it:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends