Cassadaga.... Buddy, what happened?

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I did a trade nearly a year ago with cassadaga, he's always been a great dude and we have done transactions in the past. He owed me a firewater male when all was said and done. No problem get it to me whenever you hatch out a nice one. Then all at once I couldn't make contact anymore. I've since sold my collection to a friend and was still hoping to get the fw to send my buddy to continue my projects. He was online last November 28, today when I got on the forum I noticed he was online at the end of march, I'm sure he noticed the emails and pm's I sent. Maybe he will respond to this post, who knows. I get alot more upset when a friend seems to try to get over on me.

Holly12

Aww sorry to see this I hope that your friend will see this and respond to it I wish you luck. :(

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Hey Chris, this has been on my mind, but it always gets over shadowed by the next problem I'm having. Back in October I lost my job, my house, and my girlfriend all in the same month, and have basically been struggling to keep my head above water since then. I only got a new job a few weeks ago, and am still trying to catch up financially and emotionally. Most of my geckos were given to friends as pets because I couldn't take care of them any more, but generally they were given with the idea that I'd probably want them back when I could handle it. It should be possible for me to get a really nice male for you/your friend. Do you still have my phone number? I have lost yours. I hope I will be able to make this right for you, I never meant things to go this way.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Your fine bro, I was actually kinda worried. You was always straight up with me. When I sold my collection I told the buyer that I assumed you would be good for it. I only got concerned when I tried to contact you many different ways and got not response. We can take this to pm man glad to see your ok!

Visit our friends