CGDs, preferences.

CGDs

• I currently use a storebought CGD and thats what I want to use/prefer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I currently use an online CGD and thats what I want to use/prefer.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I currently use a storebought CGD and I'd rather use some from online.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I currently use an online CGD and I'd rather use some that is storebought.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regardless of what type of CGD I'm using, I feel both are equal enough and make little difference.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Merriweather

Take me away Circle K
Ive heard that the online CGD and Trex Rephashy is for the most part the same aside from the T-rex not being the best value cost/ounce.

What do you prefer, what do you recommend? So far I'm using the store bought Repashy, but Ive been thinking about buying some from Pangeareptile. Anyone have any opinions on their stuff?

DragonBeards

Obsessed by reptiles...
The stuff I use I get from Pangeareptile. I have used both the one and two part diets, and I have not had any problems with my three darlings eating it. They seem to enjoy it real good (then again, I can't read a gecko's mind, so they could hate it and just eat it out of necessity :p . But I digress.)

Merriweather

Take me away Circle K
The stuff I use I get from Pangeareptile. I have used both the one and two part diets, and I have not had any problems with my three darlings eating it. They seem to enjoy it real good (then again, I can't read a gecko's mind, so they could hate it and just eat it out of necessity :p . But I digress.)

Do you prefer the two part over their one part diet? I was eying that two part, and it didn't seem like it offered much benefit other than the ability to change the food around for variety at your own whim.

DragonBeards

Obsessed by reptiles...
Honestly, I don't notice much of a difference. I just got the cherry flavor and mixed the two packs together in a Tupperware container. However, I have HEARD that cresties like the two part better. Couldn't tell ya left or right myself though.

Daedric1

My cresties love the two part diet, but won't eat the store-bought stuff.

I have had best success with banana flavor so far. All flavors of the two-part are still better than store-bought, imo.

Visit our friends