changing poop spot?

cyndi0502

hey guys. my 4 month old leo always went in the same spot ever since i've had her. well tuesday i moved into my new apartment and she was fine, she ate right after and seemed fine. i haven't been noticing any poop though so i looked around in her cage, and she pooped twice. once on the opposite side she usually does, and once ontop of the rock wall my mom and i made her

this is really weird to me, i don't know why she is doing this. i haven't moved around any of her stuff...i moved the one poop on the paper towel that she usually goes on to see if she'll changed back

but does anyone know why she's doing this?

BalloonzForU

Even though her setup is still the same, there are some changes to it. Natural lighting, air temp or circulation, etc can all change within the tank even when you just move a tank a few feet, so since you've moved her to a new apt, she can tell.

cyndi0502

well, i know she can tell...but does stress cause them to change their poop spot? my other geckos are still going in the same spot. i hope she goes back to normal, she's pooping right above the uth :(

Visit our friends