Check out my new crested gecko!

gecko_man2

Here are some pics of a new gecko I got last week. I don't know what sex it is hopefully female. I think it is old enough to show hemipenal bulges but I have had some males drop late. Hope to breed this little one someday. I need a name for him or her, help me out. I cannot load the pics for some reason even after resizing. I am pretty computer savy and have a pic studio but can't figure it out. I put my new crestie as my avatar. And I was also able to load the pics in the photos section of the Rhac gecko photos.

Last edited:
L

lil_katiedan

Nice crestie! I don't know about names, does it have any weird personality traits?

gecko_man2

Not sure yet, I usually leave them alone for 2 weeks or so til' he or she gets adjusted. I was just able to take a few photos before I but him in his enclosure.

gecko_man2

It's about time...........

Finally the pics are in. She.....I am so happy it is a she. This will be the future mate to my patternless dalmatian male.

N

nygeckoqn

She is just beautiful!!!!! Nice!!! Before you know it...they will be a match made in heaven. She has some great color.
Robin

Visit our friends