Chit chat thread

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Hey everyone, what are you up to tonight?
I tried making some pad thai noodles. I'm doing laundry, and I'm bored so I'm wondering what you all are doing!
I'm probably going to pick up my book, Anna Karenina, in a little bit.

Jetfire

hey,I was just poking around,and in the photo strip @ the top of the homepage,one of those crested kinda isn't a crested...I'll leave it to you to figure out which one:D

and this is just fun to do:G::G::D:G::G::G::G::G::G:

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Hey everyone. What's new? I've been cooking all night. I worked all day so when I was done with work I made eggplant parmesan for dinner. I also prepped a bunch of food for the week, like potatoes, rice, and tostada shells. Then I baked some sugar cookies from scratch! Nothing crazy but it sure was fun. No one here to eat it all but me! Bwahahaha
How's everyone else's weekend going?

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Oh what's to hate?? It can be so therapeutic! I have a busy birthday weekend coming up. Well, a busy Saturday at least...

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
What's up everyone? Who's going to the Costa Mesa Repticon show this weekend?

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I'm going to this event called the Mutt Strut which is put on by the local humane society to raise money. It's a really cool thing where people bring their pets (mostly dogs) and walk them around the track at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The rescue I work with will have a table there with some exotics. Should be a fun day, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
That sounds like a great event, Amanda! When is it? Or did it already happen? Any photos for us?! ;) :)

Amanda1

3 Year Member
Sorry, just saw this. It was TONS of fun! We took our torts out on the racetrack, hilarity ensued! I posted a bunch of pics on our Facebook site, which is listed below. I'm not going to post them here since they are already on the other site. You can also see updated pics of my foster leo there.
https://www.facebook.com/ACrittersChance

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I'm going to a guacamole competition later today - anyone want to join me ;) :)

Amanda1

3 Year Member
Last night I went to feed my snakes (I'm up to 8 now, 6 are fosters though), and I was taking my baby corns out of their enclosure, and there were only 3. There were supposed to be 5. So I was up until 2am looking for the escapees. I did eventually find them, so happy ending.

Visit our friends