Collection of Adult and Juvie Leopard Geckos

xanderville

hmmmm.......
I have decided to dwindle down my collection before I start the breeding season. I am going to focus on other projects as of right now. I would really like to sell these in multiples. I am listing the geckos as individual prices. I will give discounts on multiple gecko purchases. All these geckos come from projects that I have been working on for 3 years now but it is time to change projects for me. The adults have been cooled and are ready to breed. The Juvies are close to breeding size and could be ready by summer. These geckos have been babied because they are my pets. I supplement them with and osteoform/vionate mix. They are all fed a mix of mealworms, superworms and Dubia roaches.

I can email pics upon request:

Adults (All are proven and ready to breed right now):

1.4 Sunglow Raptor (These are bright and clean. No Patterns and red eyes) $150 each
0.1 Sunglow (Bright Orange and clean) $125
0.4 Raptor (Patternless Stripe) $60 each
0.1 SHTCTB (Blood Line) $125
0.1 Mack Raptor het Ember $75

Juvies (Many are around the 35 to 40 gram range. Born last season.):

4.7 Super Raptors (ph Ember. Some possibly Super Embers) $100 each
1.4 Mack Raptor (Patternless Stripe ph Ember) $65 each
2.1 Mack Embers $100 each
1.0 Ember $75
0.2 Nova het Blizzard $60 each
0.1 SHTCTB $100

Super Raptor
picture.php

Sunglow
picture.php

Sunglow Raptor
picture.php

SHTCTB
picture.php

Reverse Stripe Mack Raptor
picture.php

Mack Raptor
picture.php

Mack Ember
picture.php

Super Raptor het Ember (possibly a Super Ember)
picture.php

Super Raptor het Ember
picture.php

Please make me offers if you are looking to purchase more than 1. If you are looking for projects breeding bundles then I will give a bigger discount. Buyer pays shipping charges through Ship Your Reptiles.

For local sale I have some supplies for sale.

I have one rack has 15 shelves with heat rope across the back. Comes with 90 tubs and a Johnson thermostat $150

I have 2 homemade fridge incubators with glass doors. Comes with a Helix thermostat. $150

I have 30 14qt sterlite tubs and 60 6qt sterlite tubs. All tubs have holes in them. $50

I have a Dubia Roach Colony in 3 separate tubs. Comes with extra food and water crystals. Over 2000 dubias. $75

I have a mealworm colony in 10 different drawers. Easily over 100,000 mealworms available plus more in eggs and baby worms. $75

I have a bunch of other supplies that can go also like a scales, feeding tongs, extra hides and feeding bowls.

Thanks

P.S. If you would like references I can give you other forums where I have quality feedback.

Last edited:

Visit our friends