Color Change

KTyne

Kayla
Herro,

So the other day (about three days ago) I picked up some Repashy Calcium Plus because the supplement I've been using is crap.
Well I've fed my AFT twice since getting the Repashy and I just went to feed her again and I noticed that instead of looking brown she is looking super orange. I've never seen her look so bright!

So what I'm asking is, is that normal? For such a drastic color change to happen after switching to Repashy?

UnderDogReptiles

Not sure if you know this but as far as what I have read the repashy calcium plus has pigment enhancers in it so sounds like those kicked in pretty quick lol all I have read says this stuff is great so I might give it a shot although I dont know how to feel about the pigment enhancers

KTyne

Kayla
That's what I've heard too so that probably was it. :)
I would give this stuff a try, it's great and is the most highly suggested supplement because it really has everything they need in terms of Calcium and Vitamins.

Olympus

Biologist & Ecologist
It's true that Repashy Calcium+ has carotenoids and other natural color enhancers, but there's also something to be said for general health. The healthier the animal the better it is going to look, or the better it can reach its own potential. If your past supplement was crap, like you said, the sudden boost in essential vitamins and minerals might make the difference too.

Visit our friends