Compatibility?

Stitch

AFT's are known to be more mellow then leo's. Because of this, is there a better chance that if you put two in a cage together that they will get along?

ReptileMan27

Aslong as their is only one male and both are about the same size, it should be okay from what I have read. But of course watch them closely and be prepared to seperate them. Good luck :)

Stitch

Well I have 1 male & 1 female and I know the general rules. It's just that last night I had both out and neither one cared about the other. They saw each other just nothing happened, no sniffing or checking the other out. They just walked right past each other and did their own exploring. All of my leo's atleast check each other out before going their seperate ways.

I just figured maybe we could chalk it up to their docil personalities.

S

sportbike_rob

i want to get a cage partner for my male AFT, but i have a male. i dont want a female b/c i dont want them to breed, im definately not ready for all that yet.

G

Gecko

I have two females who HATE each other. They will try and kill each other. All my other combinations have always been trouble free though.

Visit our friends