curious gecko

leopardgeckonewbie

ima be honest, i havent held my gecko in a few weeks, i have been busy. so he has been like sitting outside of his huts which he never did, so i finally decided to hold him. i cleaned his tank as i did, and he was normal. so i put paper towels down as his sunstrate bc i only have one repti mat or whatever its called and so i just replaced the matt to the reptile matt and everything else the same. hes used to the matt and yhe way everything is positioned, he is comfortable here, so i dont understand why he jas been exploring for the past 30 mins!!! he still is haha! id he bored? i mean hes walking climbing laying down repeat looking at himself in the glass and just its funny to watch but i fear that hes bored in there. should i do anything? and how do i know that he wants me to pick him up? i dont wanna hold him when hes hiding and doesnt wanna be held so like whats the indicator.

edit

he is going up on the glass and like pawing at it like tryna climb up. i feel so bad!!! i dont wanna stress him bc i just put him back and ik that taking out and putting him back in stresses him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Visit our friends