Daniel Duarte?? anyone know this person?

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
The last name of this person really struck a chord with me. Marcia, I'm sure you remember the name as well. I do not know that this is the same person that I know of with this last name. This is the reason for my inquiry.

Plus he is claiming to have

"HELLO I AM SELLING MY GECKO COLLECTION. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE

11 HYPO MACK SNOWS READY TO BREAD IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS
0.5 HYPO TANGERINES NONE UNDER 50 GRAMS, MOTHERS TO THE MACK SNOWS JUVIES
1.0 66 GRAM MACK SNOW MALE, FATHER TO THE MACK SNOW JUVIES
1.0 MACK SNOW HET TO LAS VEGAS ALBINO, HAVE 3 LAS VEGAS ALBINOS FEMALES WITH HIM GOT 2 MACK SNOW ALBINOS, KEEPING
1.1 BLAZZING BLIZZARDS
1.1 TREMPER ALBINO 100% HET RAPTOR MALE CAME FROM RON TREMPER.

ALL FOR $800 WHAT A DEAL FOR SOME ONE GETTING INTO LEOPARD GECKOS
THANKS, DAN"

This just doesn't sound right to me.:main_huh:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Jeremy,

That name rings a bell to me to, did you do a Fauna search to see if there is anything about him on the BOI?

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Aaron Duarte, Mitch Garlow/Garlaw, and Rich Lincoln were all the same person, and a known scammer. Try to get him to send an email and I'll check the IP address against the ones I have to see if they're the same.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Marcia hit the nail on the head but I don't know that it is the same person. I have sent the person several emails from more than 1 account and have yet to recieve a response. :main_lipsrsealed:

W

Wretched

If its true... can I borrow $800? I'll pay you back in a year. :smartass2: :sweatdrop: :wink:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I just saw this and was gonna post it here... LOL! If he's not a scammer he's gotta be a serious crackhead to sell all that for $800. Maybe the shipping is $2000...

Visit our friends