David Deem (Shenandoah Reptiles)

EverEvolvingExotics

David Deem and I worked on a large purchase of African Fat Tail morphs for many months. I could not be any more pleased with the final order. David had impeccable professional communication throughout the entire transaction. He answered any and all of my questions and provided me with numerous techniques about keeping this amazing species. When I received my package I was truly impressed with the techniques used. The order was large so he had to use two separate boxes taped together. Upon opening the package he laid a receipt of every gecko I had purchased followed by styrofoam, heat packs, multiple layers of newspaper (shredded and sheets), and the animals were at a perfect temperature. He has this down to a science, it was cold leaving VA and warm arriving in Tucson. I was truly impressed with the precision of packaging. The animals themselves were all incredibly healthy, and better looking than I could imagine. It's been almost a week to date since they arrived and all of them a feasting on roaches.

I would not hesitate to do business or recommend David Deem in the future, he is without a doubt one of the good guys!

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

Visit our friends