DAYTONA BABY!!!!

727geckokid

If you have talked to me within the last couple of months then you are well aware that ALL I have been thinking about is my 2010 trip to Daytona For The National Reptile Breeders' Expo. I went last year and made a 5-day vacation out of it for my 20th Birthday. This year as Thad(Ohio Gecko) Puts it I am Turning "The Big 2-1" My Fiance and I will be there The 18th (My bday)thru the 22nd. Cant wait for the beach, the show, Celebrating my Birthday with everyone. I accept Geckos for Presents:main_thumbsup:

Enough about me Who else Is planning to attend the Show this year?!?!?

robin

last time i went there was a hurricane LOL driving half way across the us, four people, a dog and a crate of venomous snakes (not mine), during a hurricane, to a reptile show LOL
the things we do for the love of reptiles. this sounds like the beginning of a beautiful country song...

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
That's when you know you're living life to the fullest!

last time i went there was a hurricane LOL driving half way across the us, four people, a dog and a crate of venomous snakes (not mine), during a hurricane, to a reptile show LOL
the things we do for the love of reptiles. this sounds like the beginning of a beautiful country song...

L

leocomander

Ill be going for the 3rd year in a row. Driving up from Miami on the 18th! Daytona is defiantly my favorite vacation.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Benn....Find me Ill buy you a drink bro! Ill be there..this will be my last year for awhile due to a newborn and the fact Im scaling down so much. So..I plan to play lots of drunken golf this year.who cares about the reptile show, all the fun is in the putt putt!!!
Robin..we drove my moms mini van down through Hurricane Fay the other year, My best buddy has crazy panic attacks and had to take some stuff to knock himself out when we seen the tornado on side of interstate 40 lol!!1 good Times!

727geckokid

Benn....Find me Ill buy you a drink bro! Ill be there..this will be my last year for awhile due to a newborn and the fact Im scaling down so much. So..I plan to play lots of drunken golf this year.who cares about the reptile show, all the fun is in the putt putt!!!
Robin..we drove my moms mini van down through Hurricane Fay the other year, My best buddy has crazy panic attacks and had to take some stuff to knock himself out when we seen the tornado on side of interstate 40 lol!!1 good Times!

I'll Take you up on that Chris, I think we are going to have a Gecko ppl Dinner one of the Nights. I am talking to Matt and Malorie from Malt Geckos to make it happen. By Golf do you mean Real Golf or Mini Golf. I cant play real golf to save my life but sure wouldnt mind driving The carts Under the Influence :main_thumbsup:

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I'll Take you up on that Chris, I think we are going to have a Gecko ppl Dinner one of the Nights. I am talking to Matt and Malorie from Malt Geckos to make it happen. By Golf do you mean Real Golf or Mini Golf. I cant play real golf to save my life but sure wouldnt mind driving The carts Under the Influence :main_thumbsup:

yeah mini golf lol! Matt and Mallorie coming this year? Havent heard much from them I know they been busy..
im sure Ill run accross ya at the bar or somthing Im not staying at the hilton this year but Ill be over there some..

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
yeah mini golf lol! Matt and Mallorie coming this year? Havent heard much from them I know they been busy..
im sure Ill run accross ya at the bar or somthing Im not staying at the hilton this year but Ill be over there some..

Hey, Chris! Me and Rusty will be going this year =] We know an excellent place to play putt-putt, as we are in Daytona alot! =] Pirates Cove! I'd love to join yall and the dinner thing too!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I will deffinately be in attendance aswell! Look forward to seeing some of you all there! I will be wearing a Perfect Gecko shirt, if you see me, be sure to stop and say hi! (I'm going up on Sunday)

miamimike

Make sure you wear your best sunglasses if you stop by Paul Allen's table!.....his stuff is BRRRRIIIIIGHT!.......and come by and say hi...I'll be at Gold Coast Reptiles tables as usual ;)...hope to see some of you guys there!!!

Visit our friends