Deleting pictures and threads?

bubblez825

Is there a way to do this? I have uploaded so many pictures, I can't upload anymore. The problem is, I uploaded straight to the thread, instead of going through the photo gallery. Any help? Or do I just make a new account and delete the old one if there is a way?

Emily

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Emily, sorry... but we cannot create new user accounts for folks who have used up their allotted pic space. You can set up a PhotoBucket account (free) and upload you photos there. They will give you a URL for each one for linking.

KelliH

Go to User CP, then click on Miscelleneous on the bottom left, the Attachments. You can then manage your attached images (aka delete some to make more space on your account).

Country Gecko

Deleting attachments????????

Hi,

I just tried deleting some (and then all) of my attachments and it still says I have 4 or 5 MB in use? I'm trying to post in the classifieds and cannot do so due to not having any more room for additional attachments? Does it take time for an administrator to delete them after the user does?

Thanks,
Glenn

bubblez825

I had the same problem once, and it wouldn't delete my pics. I logged out and logged back in and they were deleted. Sometimes the system goes haywire :p. Hope this helps! Oh and also, after you delete the photos, they will autimatically be deleted from the threads. If I were you, I would get a photobucket account though. You are able to post more pix that way and it wont take up ANY space in your attachments file.

bubblez825

Did you try deleting them again? If not, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IDK........PM KelliH or GGG or Mel&Keith. They are some of the mods and KelliH is the administrator. Maybe they can help.........

Emily

Country Gecko

Thanks again, but the check boxes that I checked in the process of deleting them are no longer on the page so there does'nt appear to be anything more I can do. I have also sent Kelli an email.

Visit our friends