Diamond and my cat

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Awwwwl cute photos! Be careful though! Don't leave those two alone in a room

Geckomaster743

I agree with Josh, So lucky you have a Cat that wont eat another animal on sight. Shes killed 4 House Geckos so far. Burried one yesterday because she had broke its front arms and put a deep claw mark in its leg and even though i tried my best to give it some liquids and leave it on its own to see if it would walk away it was no good and it was going to die ethier way so i put it out of its misery so it wouldnt have to starve to death and feel pain any longer. Any way, The Photo of your Cat and Lizard is so cute :p

Rylee

3 Year Member
^ aw thats sad. Any way cool pics! shes moving or something so its looks like shes see through lol

Caleb C

I agree with Josh, So lucky you have a Cat that wont eat another animal on sight. Shes killed 4 House Geckos so far. Burried one yesterday because she had broke its front arms and put a deep claw mark in its leg and even though i tried my best to give it some liquids and leave it on its own to see if it would walk away it was no good and it was going to die ethier way so i put it out of its misery so it wouldnt have to starve to death and feel pain any longer. Any way, The Photo of your Cat and Lizard is so cute :p
How does she get to them? Aren't they in an enclosure?

Geckomaster743

Yeah, They Breed in the Garage ( I wish they would move to a Cat Free home ). If i could find the parents i would move them but the house has TONS of ways for them to get in. I feel sorry for the little guys :/

Visit our friends