Did you listen to Kelly H. on Reptile Radio?

Reptile Radio is an Internet radio show hosted by two guys, Larry and BT. It is on every Saturday night at midnight. They discuss issues related to the reptile hobby. Each week they have a different guest on the show. This past week was Kelli H, who owns this site.

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
ok well i was attempting to listen to it but either the site that was posted has HORRIBLE bandwidth issues or something, i listend to it when they had Anthony from AC reptiles on and that was awesome i really wanted to listen to the one with Kelly but for some weird reason the page keeps erring out when about 90 seconds have been listened to

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
Larry,

That's what i had to do, it's on my Ipod and that how i'm listening to it now,cleaning and listening to reptile radio, it makes the bad alittle better to tolerate

norsmis

Kelli really did a phenomenal job! It was interesting to hear her take on the leo market. Great job Kelli!!!!!

dprince

Mod Squad Member
I suck because I fell asleep!!! I was going to call in, too!!! :(

I'll get to listen to it when I clean geckos this week. Thank goodness for being able to listen to it on the website!!! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends