Does anyone have..

O

OhMyGecko

Does anyone have any patternless leo's for sale? I'm looking for a male to eventually be a breeder. I need one around 37-40 gram area so he can grow around the same rate as my female and be ready about the same time. I've been looking everywhere, but the only thing everyone has are babies.Thanks for your help.

fOOlsgOld

GL lol I've been trying to find one for the past 6 months... finding a straight up patternless is about imposable I'm coming to believe.

O

OhMyGecko

nah, there are plenty of them around. Finding one in the gram weight I need is seeming impossible. I might have to just settle for a different morph. I see plenty of other things in the range i need.

oceanoasis

i have 2 male patternless for sale. They are both young though. only 4 months. The ad is in the classifieds. i will have pics on my page tonight.

O

OhMyGecko

Oceanoasis, I would be interested in atleast one of them, since my female is bout 4 months of age. Do you know how much they weigh? Where is your ad in the classified? I was looking for it but could not find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends