dude, i got to see my sister this weekend!

robin

ok so i drive down to san antonio (about 30 minutes from my house) to see kelli at the san antonio reptile show. i havent seen her in some time. it was great to se her and the whole ass (steve hehe) but i didnt get to see the beast (connor). anywho damn she has some killer geckos. i saw the rainwater super snow!! very cool lizard. i got to see my toughie, her male ss mack and her electra line breeder male!! russ fell in love with some blazing blizzards. ok and i must admit i am not a fan of trempers but damn she had some of the most gorgeous trempers i have ever seen.. i am hoping she will post some photos!!!!!
come on girl post post

i swear i was almost tempted to buy one or two to breed LOL

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Man, I am definately going to have to take a vacation some day and come down there!

Please Kelli, post some pictures!

R

RoseT

Yeah she did have some GREAT looking geckos at that show...Glad we bought 2 but I was think more like all of them! It was cool seeing toughie... he is such a little cutie...well BIG cutie. First time I met kelli too! Shes so nice! You can just tell Robin and Kelli are sisters ;) To bad I didn't get to meet you Robin and Russ.:(

robin

RoseT said:
Yeah she did have some GREAT looking geckos at that show...Glad we bought 2 but I was think more like all of them! It was cool seeing toughie... he is such a little cutie...well BIG cutie. First time I met kelli too! Shes so nice! You can just tell Robin and Kelli are sisters ;) To bad I didn't get to meet you Robin and Russ.:(

we went on sunday, russ had told me you were going but it was going to be on saturday. it would have been great to meet :D

Sally Salamander

I have heard of Robin before. Rhetoric that stings - stripes that sing.

Am I close to being accurate?

So what's with this Rainwater Super Snow? Are they pinkish white?

R

RoseT

there really cool..... you can see the SS RW on here in the kelli's photo Gallery
You need your arm leg and first born to buy it lol:main_laugh:

robin

hell when i was holding it when kelli was taking photos. i told her to hurry up i didnt want him getting all scared freaking out and dropping his tail or something while in my hands LOL

robin

hey sally
here ya go
smrwa.jpg

this is kellis photo linked straight from her gallery

R

RoseT

wow I didn't know that...can I ask why?..... yeah i have a arm and a leg but im short the first born lol:main_laugh:

robin

i had a corneal transplant last november and i will have my other eye done at the end of this year or early next. and we had to cut back on our animals because i could not mess with them due to poss infection and whatnot. so if i do decide to breed them again it will be in another year at least. when you have 100+ geckos and 40 something snakes plus bearded dragons its allot of work for russ to have to do by himself. he is just now allowing me to help a litle bit but once the second surgery comes around i wont be able to help anymore. so that is why

and the ching was for the SS RW lol

Visit our friends