Eco Earth is fun to play with!

iheartfluffies

Bought some Eco Earth for my girls' lay boxes and had a lot left over so while it was drying out i realized it is wayyyyyyyyyy fun to play with!!!!!!!!!

That is all! :D :main_yes:

Krow

I love the way it smells right after you soak it, sooo good, lol. I like to watch it expand too, its cool, wow I'm a dork, haha, LOL :D

Neill

Gecko Elements
My girlfriend informed me that there is some sort of an endorphin release when you play in dirt. Nice little info there. Was getting all stressed when making the natural cage, until the coco fiber dirt to put in cage came. Just grabbing huge clumps of it and running my hands through it was great! Calmed right down.

froggz

As much fun as it is to play with, and I agree, I learned early on with cats in the house to just send the brick with hubby to the garage to cut into smaller chunks. Otherwise a bunch of drying cocofiber was just too much fun for the cats to resist either lol.

I love the way it smells too, I use it for my frogs and hermit crab tanks.

Zynx_Keekeio

i used it for an arboral geckos cage and my incubation substrate along with moss, oh its wonderful stuff!!

P

pipedream

Cats! Ack! I discovered that my cat LOVED to dig in the bucket I had drying out and had kitty pawprints all over my beige carpet. What a fun mess to clean up. I use the eco earth for lay bozes, crestie cages, and my big fat male leo loves to dig so he has some too!

Visit our friends