Egg update and questions...

JordanAng420

Well, here I am at day 36. Patiently waiting. Eggs are firm, round and white. Today was an air exchange day, so naturally I went to candle quickly. Temps have been 85-87 degrees.

I see nothing. They look blacked out almost. None of the light is shining through, and the little bit that is, is kinda yellow. They're heavy, so i'm sure they've got something in them. One of them looks a little wierd towards the tip. Kinda transparent, and I almost want to say I saw some fluid on the outside of the egg????

Well, i'm not really sure what i'm asking here. I guess maybe my question is, do the eggs have to start denting and sweating before they hatch? Or do they just do it without that stuff sometimes?

I'm so excited!!!!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have had eggs go through the whole denting sweating shriveling thing before hatching and eggs that looked pristine also hatching. I have also had the same types of symptoms and have eggs not hatch. At this point, the baby is probably taking up all the space so you don't see anything when you candle. I have had eggs that candled clear hatch and not hatch.

Good luck with the wait. It's hard.

Aliza

Visit our friends