Enigma X RRS

PrototypeGeckos

Alright, as many of you know, I pretty much took this year off, just to focus on the collection, and get ready for next season, when I hope to produce many great geckos, and start my first breeding Ball Pythons, and hopefully have some of those available as well. I did how ever mess around with three different pairings with my Enigma, just trying to produce a couple more of my own geckos to use next season. I have gotten one clutch from each so far, first I crossed my Enigma with a nice HG Tang, one egg went bad, and got a nice Tang Enigma from the second egg. (I'll post a picture soon). Second, I crossed my Enigma with a Firewater female, and really bit the dust when both egg hatched out as normals, ugh. My third clutch hatched out today from my Enigma X RRS pairing, I was lucky enough to hatch out two Enigmas from this clutch, and being from a RRS pairing, I can't wait to watch these guys grow.
EnigmaHetRRS1.jpg

EnigmaHetRRS2.jpg

PrototypeGeckos

Thanks guys, I appreciate everyones comments, I'll be back on here more and more as the time goes on, I have checked in periodically to see everyones awesome hatchlings but haven't been posting much. Hopefully I have alot to post about soon, we'll see. Thanks again everyone!

Visit our friends