EnigmaticGeckos

Gecko Gallery

Travis at EnigmaticGeckos just shipped a beautiful Leo female to me today. She is healthy and has the genetics and color I'll need for my main SHTCT Project. I'm pleased with his customer service, to say the least, and the care with which he packed that valuable female to get her to me. Bravo Travis also for your service to this nation. I'm proud of you for your service and am now proud to add you to my meager list of leopard Gecko acquaintances. I will do business with Travis again. He can count on that!

robin

i have to agree! travis has excellent animals and excellent customer service!

sunshinegeckos

I am looking forward to the geckos I will be getting from him. He has been great about answering the million of questions I have and sending me pictures. Congrats on your new gecko :)

gmaier19

I just received a beautiful bold stripe from Travis and I couldn't be happier. The service: Travis was very quick and thorough in responding to my questions via email and gave me peace of mind through the entire process. Everything went as planned and I received the gecko on time. Overall, the experience was very pleasant.

The gecko: stunning! Not only in patten but condition too. She's a juvenile that already has a nice fat tail; I can tell she's been taken care of very well. The packaging was excellent and she was robust and alert right out of the box!

I will definitely look into getting more geckos from Enigmatic Geckos. Travis really knows what he's doing and everything turned out wonderfully!

Thanks Travis!

Sincerely,

George Maier
(my full name)

cursedj

Razor Sharp Reptiles
I Just received a bold stripe group from Travis , I am beyond happy with the geckos .They arrived in fantastic shape, look amazing, Professional packaging etc .

due to the weather they couldn't be shipped at time of purchase, Travis kept in contact with me and we finally had a window of opportunity.very professional communication the entire time in between purchase and shipping .

will definitely buy more from him without hesitation .. Jamie Karns

B

Balzora

I just recieved two tangerine females from Travis and could not be happier. These girls were obviously very well cared for as they are plump and in great condition. Travis was wonderful to deal with, prompt emails and very nice. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. A++ :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends