Eric :]

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
This is Eric. I got him from an old friend who had no interest in him. She said she hadn't held him in a few years, so that he was probably not very tame. The second I got him home I took him out and he is the calmest, most curious little guy ever. Right now he is sitting with me on my bed.

He has the cutest face I have ever seen on a leo, and the biggest roundest eyes that look right into your soul. lol.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

And here is my gecko room/ bedroom as of right now. I am running out of places to put things.

DSC_0004.jpg

Gopherhockey03

Awesome what a cutie!!! I love your room BTW!!! Very neat!!! And I know how you feel i'm running out of room also :(

Maryelizabeth

3 Year Member
:] Thanks.
The exo terra is the 12x12x18. Its the small rainforest kit.
I have my two baby cresties in it now, but will need a bigger cage for them pretty soon.

Geckomaster743

Wow cute Gecko! I love the Neatness of your Room. I agree with you and Gopher if i ever get more Hatchlings where am i going to put them, Soon i'll be sleeping on the floor and there cages are going to crowd my bed :eek:

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Almost looks like he's smiling for the camera in the first photo!
Also, it's already been said but nice bedroom setup! Very orderly and clean looking! Looks like you caught the reptile bug!!

Visit our friends