Erik Strait @ Eriks Reptiles is HERE!!

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey, I have been meaning to join for quite some time but have always forgot about it! Well I remembered today so I just went ahead and did it!!

Ok, I am a GECKO person but like to keep a few other things too! :)

I was born in Florida and lived their for quite a long time and then moved out here to Colorado. I love it here! The summers are perfect but the winters are kinda chilly! I have always had a love for reptiles and this year I decided to try to get an internship at the Denver Zoo! Well I was able to get it and have been their for quite a while now! I LOVE it their! It is so much fun.

But about all my reptile pets......

I keep and breed: (I know I forgot some things. These are just the things that I could like off the top of my head about!):
Henkeli Leaf-Tail Geckos
Mossy Leaf-Tail Geckos
Linned Leaf-Tail Geckos
Guentheri Leaf-Tail Geckos
Spearpoint Leaf-Tail Geckos
Eurydactylodes agricolae
Stro. Williamsi
Diplo. Damaeus
Crested Geckos
Chahouas
Nephrurus Amyae
Nephrurus Wheeleri
Leopard Geckos
Fat-tail Geckos
Panther Chameleons
Ball Pythons
PS: I KNOW I forgot some...

I am buying quite a few frogs here soon when I get some custom cages built! I plan on buying some of the Red Eye Tree Frog Morphs, Some Vietnamese Mossy Frogs, and some Solomon Island Leaf Frogs!!!

I am trying to find some Naultinus Grayii!! I cant WAIT to work with this species but I cant seem to find any animals for sale that have a paper trail saying that they are legal animals... Someday I will get my Grayii!

But thats me in a nutshell!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Thanks Erik

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Welcome Erik! You keep some awesome geckos! So many Uroplatus and agricolae! I hope you post lots of pics...

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey everyone!!

Its good to be here!!

You want Eury pics! Here they are:
FemaleEury11.jpg

FemaleEury8.jpg

FemaleEury1.jpg

MaleEury1.jpg

Thanks Erik

Visit our friends