Exoterra not heating help!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm sorry to say that there has been reports of a lot of problems with the exo-terra incubator. For now, I'd recommend you take your egg containers and put them on the hot side of your gecko cage which should help a bit. Do a forum search here for exoterra or incubator and read about the exo-terra. If you have to replace your incubator, consider one of the following:
Zoo-med reptibator which is like the hobovator but has a much better thermostat (it doesn't cool, though)
reptipro6000, similar to the exo-terra but works better
I just got this incubator by DVM exotics: For Sale Incubators for sale- Brand New - FaunaClassifieds
it's working really well and holding the temp very steady.

Aliza

Shrapnailed

I'm sorry to say that there has been reports of a lot of problems with the exo-terra incubator. For now, I'd recommend you take your egg containers and put them on the hot side of your gecko cage which should help a bit. Do a forum search here for exoterra or incubator and read about the exo-terra. If you have to replace your incubator, consider one of the following:
Zoo-med reptibator which is like the hobovator but has a much better thermostat (it doesn't cool, though)
reptipro6000, similar to the exo-terra but works better
I just got this incubator by DVM exotics: For Sale Incubators for sale- Brand New - FaunaClassifieds
it's working really well and holding the temp very steady.

Aliza
Yes I'm saw that and got a used one for cheap. It has worked well for 2 months and now when it's down to nearing hatch time it craps out. Guess I'll be hoping the warm side will keep it good enough. Don't got the cash to shell out for an awesome incubator like that

Visit our friends