Fake Money Orders !

Tico

Just a Warning last week i sold some Geckos locally and took a money Order for the amount i had listed . I didnt even think about it ... well 7 days later,Come to find Out it was Fake after depositing it in the bank... just a warning everyone .. guess Next time i will have to wait for it to clear... or its cash for now on !!!!! what is this world coming too that people just what to scam ya ! well lesson learned for Me about People and trusting ..

Well just wanted to Warn my follow Herpers

Thank You for reading and hope this doesnt happen to U

fl_orchidslave

Thanks for posting this, Scott, but I'm sorry it happened to you. Do you have any information on this buyer? We sell in Orlando area regularly, and I'd like to know who to be aware of, ans any other info about them that could be a tip off in case they ever try to do business with me.

Tico

i am waiting for the bank to return it to me so i can follow up on this ...but will give more details when i have .. but i bet the guys name is fake too ....Hope the little guys are being taken care of ......

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
All that have posted in this thread have their full name in their member info to the left, including me, so there's no TOS violation. ;)

Scott, even if you can provide the alias, granted there's no guarantee that they'll use it again but you never know. Sorry about your unfortunate encounter. Thanks for posting! :main_thumbsup:

fl_orchidslave

All that have posted in this thread have their full name in their member info to the left, including me, so there's no TOS violation. ;)

Scott, even if you can provide the alias, granted there's no guarantee that they'll use it again but you never know. Sorry about your unfortunate encounter. Thanks for posting! :main_thumbsup:

They did not at the time of my posting but added it to profiles to straighten it out.

Pinky81

Just a Warning last week i sold some Geckos locally and took a money Order for the amount i had listed . I didnt even think about it ... well 7 days later,Come to find Out it was Fake after depositing it in the bank... just a warning everyone .. guess Next time i will have to wait for it to clear... or its cash for now on !!!!! what is this world coming too that people just what to scam ya ! well lesson learned for Me about People and trusting ..

Well just wanted to Warn my follow Herpers

Thank You for reading and hope this doesnt happen to U

damn thats horrible!!! I only except cash or paypal for this reason!!

Melissa Borden

Visit our friends