Fallen Angel's Geckos

TranceZ

I was browsing over the classifed section seeing if i could find a nice RAPTOR female for future breeding project, I saw that Fallen Angel's Gecko had a nice banded Raptor girl for sale. Right away, I emailed them a few questions regarding the gecko and immediately, Jessica from Fallen Angel's Geckos responded with the requested information and even provided hatchling pics of the female RAPTOR as well as her parents!

I knew right away that I wanted to go ahead and purchase this gecko from them! Jessica even sent me the invoice via email so i didnt have to sign up for pay pal! Needless to say, I
Was very happy so far with this breeder because she made the payment process easy and responded to my emails very quickly!

I recieved the gecko next morning perfectly alive and well! This gecko was packaged very nicely with the heat pack still nice and warm! The RAPTOR female looked amazing! She was exactly what was described and shown in the pics.

Fallen Angel's Geckos were a very professional and pleasant breeder to deal with! I would
Definitely do business again with them without a doubt!

Thanks Fallen Angel's Geckos!

Joseph M Tschida | JT Geckos

Visit our friends