FeedBack On Website

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
I like the design in your first table but I think the background should be just a clean color. The image of the bluish leopard gecko really distracts the eyes away from the information that needs to be read in the center.

Also, I see "Genuine Geckos" in 3 different similar size fonts. Just pick one to label Genuine geckos with... ask the person who created your logo if you need to get the font from them. Too many different fonts! As a general rule, I would suggest to pick 2 fonts- one decorative, 1 clean and easy to read for your text. I prefer san-serif fonts for the body for a more modern look but you can pick a seric font too just make sure it's not decorative or cursive. This will help give your website a much more uniform, professional appearance.

As for the logos those are a good price but instead of flooding the market I would suggest for your designer to consider if he/she is worth more than a dollar when it comes to drawings/illustrations/logos.

Overall, I think your site looks pretty nice, it only needs a few minor tweaks... it is very easy to navigate, I never once got frustrated or lost.

I hope this helps!

PS. Why is it a snake asking the visitor, "Do you need a reptile friend?" maybe you should mix it up and make it an AFT since it is afterall a gecko site not a snake site. It's cute though!

Last edited:

justindh1

I also agree about the background. It is too distracting when your looking at all the other information. Other then that I believe it looks good.

I have a question how you get the drop down menus like that on weebly

You do it on the "manage pages" sections when your in the website editor. When you're adding a page you can move it under an existing page title. It automatically drops down when you do this.

I really think weebly has a great set-up when creating a website. If you know a bit about code or can learn as you go, it can be a great addition to your advertising arsenal. I don't pay a cent and it gets what I want done. Plus there is no advertising done by any other outside company. If you want a dot com afterwards then if would be smarter to move the code to a cheaper host provider.

Last edited:

Visit our friends